Omaha Home Inspections By F2R, Inc.
Top 5 reasons that set us above the competition:
1. What our clients have to say speaks VOLUMES!!! There are over 70 real client reviews posted under our "Client Testimonials" page. Please check them out on the left navigation bar.
2. We're are ASHI Members & we abide by ASHI's Code of Ethics 1C
It states: "Inspectors shall not directly or indirectly compensate realty agents, or other parties having a financial interest in closing or settlement of real estate transactions, for the referral of inspections or for inclusion on a list of recommended inspectors, preferred providers, or similar arrangements."
You can go to the larger local real estate company websites and the inspectors listed on their sites have paid to be there. There is no way these inspectors can pay-to-play yet still be objective and work 100% for your best interest!
3. We perform our inspections on video! 4 1/2 years ago we switched up to conducting our inspections on video and haven't looked back. On video, we've been able to document the true condition of the property in a much more thorough detail than we ever could with computer generated reports and photographs. As far as we've been able to find, we're the only inspection company in the US documenting our inspections this way! We document the true condition of the property both visually and audibly. To see & hear the benefits, watch some video clips taken from our inspections:
4. Heat Exchanger Experts Certified. Greg Wayman is the ONLY Inspector in the Omaha Metro that is Heat Exchanger Experts Certified and actively applies those techniques to find cracks in furnace heat exchangers. He has taught those techniques to Chad. In 2012, 22.7% of the furnaces we inspected either had a cracked heat exchanger or a breach between the heat exchanger and faceplate. We feel it's critical for our clients to know if there is a risk of carbon monoxide poisoning! (Note: These techniques go way beyond just using a CO detector which is what the rest of our competition does.)
5. Our 2012 Statistics prove what we do best
22.7% had either a cracked heat exchanger or a breach in the furnace
6.3% had active carbon monoxide backdrafting/leaking into the home
11.9% had MAJOR foundation issues
42.4% had at least 1 structural problem (other than foundation)...most being multiple structural problems
30.5% needed their roof replaced
55.4% had significant flatwork concrete issues
44.2% needed major siding/windows/doors repair/replacement
32% had serious electrical issues
24.2% had major plumbing issues
49.1% had inadequate attic ventilation
26% had a breached chimney
14.5% had heavy mold & needed remediation
21.2% had inoperable or poorly running A/C's or heat pumps
29% had serious deck issues
10% needed whole house painted
7% had microwaves installed too low over stove
Our photo galleries speak for themselves
You can see the higher level of experience and knowledge that we bring to our inspections no matter if it's new construction, acreage properties, old run-down homes, investment properties, lakefront homes, tract built, or large custom built dream homes.