Omaha Home Inspections By F2R, Inc.
Top 5 reasons that set us above the competition:
1. What our clients have to say speaks VOLUMES!!! There are over 160 real client reviews posted on-line about us. We've done our best to find them all and post them under our "Client Testimonials" page. Please check them out on the left navigation bar or go to those sites & see them yourself. If you want to research them for yourself, then look us up on Google, Angie's List, Zillow, Yelp, Yahoo Local, etc..
2. We are ASHI Certified & abide by ASHI's Code of Ethics 1C
It states: "Inspectors shall not directly or indirectly compensate realty agents, or other parties having a financial interest in closing or settlement of real estate transactions, for the referral of inspections or for inclusion on a list of recommended inspectors, preferred providers, or similar arrangements."
You can go to the larger local real estate company websites and the inspectors listed on their sites have paid to be there. There is no way these inspectors can pay-to-play yet still be objective and work 100% for your best interest!
3. We provide customized detailed inspection reports Each inspection report reflects the true condition of the specific property we are inspecting. We typically take between 130 and 200 photos per inspection and include a large share of them in the report. We describe in detail the property conditions complete with our recommendations. We don't cut corners like most of our competitors and use vague canned verbaige and only 10-20 photos.
4. Heat Exchanger Experts Certified. Greg Wayman is the ONLY inspector in the Omaha Metro that is Heat Exchanger Experts Certified and actively applies those techniques to find cracks in furnace heat exchangers. In 2012, 22.7% of the furnaces we inspected either had a cracked heat exchanger or a breach between the heat exchanger and faceplate. We feel it's critical for our clients to know if there is a risk of carbon monoxide poisoning. (Note: These techniques go way beyond just using a CO detector which is what the rest of our competition does or at least should do.) At this point, we've lost count exactly how many cracked heat exchangers we've found, but Greg has personally found over 600 of them. That's a lot of families that he's prevented from being subjected to potential carbon monoxide poisoning!
5. Our 2012 Statistics prove what we do best (sorry we haven't had time to update these)
22.7% had either a cracked heat exchanger or a breach in the furnace
6.3% had active carbon monoxide backdrafting/leaking into the home
11.9% had MAJOR foundation issues
42.4% had at least 1 structural problem (other than foundation)...most being multiple structural problems
30.5% needed their roof replaced
55.4% had significant flatwork concrete issues
44.2% needed major siding/windows/doors repair/replacement
32% had serious electrical issues
24.2% had major plumbing issues
49.1% had inadequate attic ventilation
26% had a breached chimney
14.5% had heavy mold & needed remediation
21.2% had inoperable or poorly running A/C's or heat pumps
29% had serious deck issues
10% needed whole house painted
Our photo galleries speak for themselves
You can see the higher level of experience and knowledge that we bring to our inspections no matter if it's new construction, acreage properties, old run-down homes, investment properties, lakefront homes, tract built, or large custom built dream homes.