About Foundation-2-Rooftop, Inc.

F2R, Inc. is a professional home inspection company located in Omaha, Nebraska. We consist of 2 full-time ASHI Certified Inspectors. We specialize in residential home inspections, light commercial building inspections, pre-listing inspections, radon testing, & furnace heat exchanger inspections throughout Eastern Nebraska and Western Iowa. We provide high quality, thorough, professional inspections. Approximately 98% of our referrals come from satisfied past clients that are referring their relatives, friends, or neighbors or from the internet. The other 2% come from a small number of ethical real estate agents and loan officers that we’ve been working with for a long time and have appreciated a thorough home inspection through the years.

About Greg Wayman, President & ASHI Certified Inspector

Greg Wayman is the President and ASHI Certified Inspector of Foundation-2-Rooftop, Inc. As a full-time inspector for over 16 years, he has conducted over 3,700 full home inspections. Greg is Heat Exchanger Experts Certified and has his NE Radon Measurement License. He was a founding member and President of The Nebraska Chapter of NAHI (National Association of Home Inspectors), served nationally on NAHI’s Board of Directors including being Secretary/Treasurer. Greg was the first home inspector in Nebraska and Western Iowa to include heat exchanger inspections in his regular home inspections. Throughout the years, approximately 1 out of every 4 furnaces he inspected he found to have a crack in the heat exchanger! This invaluable asset has enabled many of his clients to successfully negotiate for a new furnace or $3,000-$5,000 off the purchase price of their home…not to mention prevented a lot of families from being subjected to carbon monoxide!

About Chad Beisheim, ASHI Certified Inspector

Chad joined Foundation-2-Rooftop, Inc. in June of ’12 after he completed an ASHI approved home inspector training school. Chad then trained side-by-side with Greg on over 75 inspections. Chad is ASHI Certified with over 800 inspections under his belt. Chad is also Heat Exchanger Experts Certified and is saving client’s lives on every cracked heat exchanger he finds also.

When we show up to perform your inspection, you’re getting the best in the industry…not some newbie or an inspector that’s more worried about pleasing the agent than doing his job. Call around, price shop, read up on the reviews, see who your neighbor, friends, and family hired and what their experiences were. In the end, we work for you and have the experience and knowledge to protect your largest investment of your lifetime.

#249488

Our Home Inspection Area
Omaha, NE/Council Bluffs, IA and surrounding cities/towns within a 1 hour radius.
In Nebraksa, that includes Arlington Nebraska 68002, Ashland Nebraska 68003, Bellevue Nebraska 68005, Bennington Nebraska 68007, Blair Nebraska 68008, Craig Nebraska 68019, Elkhorn Nebraska 68022, Fort Calhoun Nebraska 68023, Fremont Nebraska 68025, Gretna Nebraska 68028, Herman Nebraska 68029, Hooper Nebraska 68031, Kennard Nebraska 68034, LaVista Nebraska 68128, Lincoln Nebraska 68508, Louisville Nebraska 68037, Nickerson Nebraska 68044, Omaha Nebraska 68154, Papillion Nebraska 68127, Plattsmouth Nebraska 68048, Ralston Nebraska 68127, Scribner Nebraska 68057, Springfield Nebraska 68059, Tekamah Nebraska 68061, Valley Nebraska 68064, Wahoo Nebraska 68066, Washington Nebraska 68034, Waterloo Nebraska 68069, & Waverly Nebraska 68462.
In Iowa, that includesCouncil Bluffs Iowa 51503, Crescent Iowa 51526, Glenwood Iowa 51534, Hastings Iowa 51551, Logan Iowa 51546, Magnolia Iowa 51550, Malvern Iowa 51551, Mineola Iowa 51534, Missouri Valley Iowa 51555, Modale Iowa 51556, Mondamin Iowa 51557, Tabor Iowa 51653, & Underwood Iowa 51576.